Sunday 21 October 2012

About DarkTechnical

Welcome to my blog guys!

First off if you found this through YouTube, thank you for checking out my channel! And if you found me through blogger, then please check out my channel on youtube. It'd mean a lot.

Well, the point of this blog is three part.

- I will review the games I play here.
- I will review films that I watch here.
- News and Updates here.
- General life blogging.

Remember, everything I post here is for your entertainment and to express my opinions so I will post whatever it is you guys want! If you don't want me to review films just games then I'll do that, and vice versa. It is totally up to you guys.

So, a little about me. Apart from my YouTube name, my real name is Harrison. I'm 17 and from Manchester, England. I love playing games! And watching films. I like chinese and indian takeaways. Pointless bit of info for you all ;).

I'm going to post 2 reviews today to start things off a game and film review, Looper and Dishonored.
There will also be a walkthrough of Dishonored happening sometime soon.


Looper - This Decades The Matrix.




Dishonored - Revenge Solves Everything.


Well that's about it up to now guys!

Update soon :)
Peace.

DT

No comments:

Post a Comment