Friday 26 October 2012

Update #1

Hey guys!

Just thought I'd do a quick update about whats been going on well firstly, I've been quite slow uploading I know and this will change! I promise! My videos are getting pretty good views in all honesty and its all down to the ones that watch them! Hopefully they look at this blog as well.

Well firstly, I've started a Deadlight Walkthrough, and am continuing my Dishonored walkthrough, I will also be doing Minecraft and DayZ what I actually do in those videos is totally up to you, what you want to see etc. Furthermore I will now be doing Chivalry: Medieval Warfare.

Furthermore the equipment I am on the lookout for!

- Elgato HD Game Recorder, for games like MoH: Warfighter, Bad Company 2 and many more games!

- Terrabyte external hard drive for more memory!

- Gaming computer! (Won't be getting one anytime soon but hopefully the graphics don't put you off watching the videos)

So there we have it.

My first update, I thought I'd just tell you guys whats happening etc.

So there you have it.

Cheers,

DarkTechnical

P.S http://www.youtube.com/user/DarkTechnical?feature=guide

Check me out!

No comments:

Post a Comment