Saturday 3 November 2012

Update #3

Hey guys just making an update on what I've been watching,

So who watched last night Walking Dead, I haven't yet so don't spoil it for me! I did watch the last Forward Unto Dawn machinima and it was fucking awesome. Cannot wait to see if they make a sequel, made me so excited for Halo 4 as well, I saw the review IGN did for it, and after seeing their review of Warfighter, BF3 and MW3 I'm not too keen on their reviews but they seem to be loving Halo 4 (who doesn't love Halo though?!?) so I'm really excited! Hope you guys are too! Going to post a link below for the last Foward Unto Dawn episode or maybe the entire playlist in case you guys haven't seen any. And also IGNs review of Halo 4, if you write a comment be sure to mention that I sent you!

Cheers guys,

DarkTechnical

Forward Unto Dawn -

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAE1F854F00D8E6AC

IGNs Halo 4 review -

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2012/11/01/halo-4-review

No comments:

Post a Comment